Dec 17, 2010, 9:32 AM EDT
The Yankees have their LOOGY. Or almost have him. Heyman reports that New York is on the verge of signing Pedro Feliciano to a two-year deal. He’d make $4 million a year. There’s also an option, which I presume would be a team option, but it’s unclear at the moment.
Bob Klapisch was the first to report that the Bombers and Feliciano were close to a deal yesterday. Feliciano has caused lefties to hit .214/.282/.297 for his career. Adrian Gonzalez will become quite familiar with his work over the next couple of years.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)