Must-click link: Ozzie Guillen has made the best video ever

Dec 17, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT

Click Here large

Really, this is not hyperbole. If you don’t watch and thoroughly enjoy Ozzie Guillen’s White Sox tickets commercial, you and I just can’t be friends.

Even if it was a minute and a half of Guillen wearing the reindeer sweater and saying absolutely nothing it would be more than worth it.

1. Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Dec 17, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Yep. That made my day. Can a brotha get a response from the Gator? Thoughts? Criticisms? Fond memories?

• Old Gator - Dec 17, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Well, here’s the thing: with my deep and abiding fiendship with Craig is at stake, I have to choose my words carefully. So let’s try this: what a wonderful…eh…exposition of Ozzie’s manifold talents. Clearly, this man is indispensable to Jerry Reinsdorf’s long-term business interests. No one could possibly sell tickets the way Ozzie does. Reinsdorf should waste no time signing him to a seven year extension with another ten or twenty years’ worth of incentive-laden option years at an exorbitant salary so that Ozzie would never even theenk of jumping ship to manage at Macondo Banana Massacre Field for Scrooge McLoria money, at least not until I am well into my second childhood and fully capable of appreciating Ozzie’s special jannessykwah the way I used to appreciate Ed Wood Jr.’s special genius as an auteur. He’d be completely wasted on me now.

How’s that?

• Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Dec 17, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Very diplomatic and, as always, well said.

2. Jonny 5 - Dec 17, 2010 at 11:59 AM

The only thing missing was him icing down his chest. That was too funny

3. pitperc - Dec 17, 2010 at 12:51 PM

There’s something wrong with that man.

• ta192 - Dec 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I’ll see your “something wrong”, and raise you a “seriously disturbed”…

4. bangflorio - Dec 17, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I watched it. I am perfectly fine with not being your friend. That was 1:30 of watching a moron be a moron.

• Dug - Dec 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Besides being oddly attracted to Florio, where is your ability to recognize a true character of the game? He is right up there with Leo Durocher, Billy Martin, Tom Lasorda and Casey Stengel. That character is part and parcel what makes him Ozzie. You don’t even need his last name and everyone knows who you are referring to. With all due respect to the great shortstop of the same first name.

• bangflorio - Dec 20, 2010 at 4:46 PM

He is a raving moron.

5. Jeremy T - Dec 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I’m almost concerned that I enjoyed that so much. I wouldn’t mind hanging out with that guy for a day.

Who's to blame for Cubs tarp fiasco?
  1. R. Castillo (3891)