Dec 17, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
Really, this is not hyperbole. If you don’t watch and thoroughly enjoy Ozzie Guillen’s White Sox tickets commercial, you and I just can’t be friends.
Even if it was a minute and a half of Guillen wearing the reindeer sweater and saying absolutely nothing it would be more than worth it.
- Bud Selig’s view on replay has “evolved” 6
- Umpires use replay on controversial Matt Joyce home run 5
- Rangers put Ian Kinsler on the 15-day disabled list and call up top prospect Jurickson Profar 5
- Carlos Ruiz leaves game with strained right hamstring 1
- Andrew McCutchen scratched from Pirates’ starting lineup 5
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Blue Jays-Yankees finale scrubbed by rain