Dec 17, 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
The other day we heard that the Marlins may be interested in bringing Edgar Renteria back. In the story about him being insulted over the Giants’ $1 million offer, he said another team was interested, so I assumed that was the Marlins. Not so says Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post. He heard from two sources today that the Marlins haven’t even spoken about Edgar Renteria.
So, Edgar: feeling any less disrespected by the Giants’ offer yet?
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 0
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 9
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 9
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 29
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 19
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 13
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 42
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (188)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)