Dec 17, 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
The other day we heard that the Marlins may be interested in bringing Edgar Renteria back. In the story about him being insulted over the Giants’ $1 million offer, he said another team was interested, so I assumed that was the Marlins. Not so says Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post. He heard from two sources today that the Marlins haven’t even spoken about Edgar Renteria.
So, Edgar: feeling any less disrespected by the Giants’ offer yet?
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 3
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)