Dec 17, 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
The other day we heard that the Marlins may be interested in bringing Edgar Renteria back. In the story about him being insulted over the Giants’ $1 million offer, he said another team was interested, so I assumed that was the Marlins. Not so says Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post. He heard from two sources today that the Marlins haven’t even spoken about Edgar Renteria.
So, Edgar: feeling any less disrespected by the Giants’ offer yet?
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 59
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 28
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (106)