Dec 21, 2010, 11:06 AM EST
Our friend Eno Sarris conducted an email interview of little old me over the past couple of days and the results of it are up over at FanGraphs. Well, NotGraphs, which is where people like me who are afraid of math go for levity and more right-brained thinking.
I talk a bit about my background, a lot about my time in the legal biz, how my legal training and experience informs my blogging and then I offer some friendly advice to would-be baseball bloggers out there.
Bonus: there’s a picture of me on there from almost three years and 20 pounds ago, in which I appear to be making a baseball hover in mid-air. Bonus to the bonus: it’s the only known picture in the world that features both the Ohio Capitol building, a copy of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and a baseball autographed by George Brett. Enjoy.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (82)