Dec 21, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
Our friend Eno Sarris conducted an email interview of little old me over the past couple of days and the results of it are up over at FanGraphs. Well, NotGraphs, which is where people like me who are afraid of math go for levity and more right-brained thinking.
I talk a bit about my background, a lot about my time in the legal biz, how my legal training and experience informs my blogging and then I offer some friendly advice to would-be baseball bloggers out there.
Bonus: there’s a picture of me on there from almost three years and 20 pounds ago, in which I appear to be making a baseball hover in mid-air. Bonus to the bonus: it’s the only known picture in the world that features both the Ohio Capitol building, a copy of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and a baseball autographed by George Brett. Enjoy.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)