Dec 21, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
Our friend Eno Sarris conducted an email interview of little old me over the past couple of days and the results of it are up over at FanGraphs. Well, NotGraphs, which is where people like me who are afraid of math go for levity and more right-brained thinking.
I talk a bit about my background, a lot about my time in the legal biz, how my legal training and experience informs my blogging and then I offer some friendly advice to would-be baseball bloggers out there.
Bonus: there’s a picture of me on there from almost three years and 20 pounds ago, in which I appear to be making a baseball hover in mid-air. Bonus to the bonus: it’s the only known picture in the world that features both the Ohio Capitol building, a copy of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and a baseball autographed by George Brett. Enjoy.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)