Dec 21, 2010, 6:09 AM EDT
Actually, it’s not just a HardballTalk app. It’s an app for all of NBC Sports.com’s blogs, including Pro FootballTalk, Pro BasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and all the others called “NBC Sports Talk.” You can get it here. Word is that the Android app will be ready soon as well, and of course we’ll let you know when that happens. Indeed, given that I myself have a Droid, I’ll eagerly trumpet that once it goes down.
Below is a screen shot of what the app looks like. Wonder of wonder. Miracle of miracles.
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 10
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)