Dec 24, 2010, 12:00 PM EST
I’m sure some of you have heard this. I had not. And until I did a few minutes ago, my life was incomplete.
Resolved: Darryl Strawberry is the worst rapper in history. Further resolved: George Foster’s boast that the Mets were better than “the Red Machine,” likely did not go over very well at Sparky Anderson’s Hall of Fame induction.
(Thanks to Amy K. Nelson for the heads up. This and more fun sports rapping can be seen over at Phat Friend)
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 30
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 79
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (104)