Dec 24, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
I’m sure some of you have heard this. I had not. And until I did a few minutes ago, my life was incomplete.
Resolved: Darryl Strawberry is the worst rapper in history. Further resolved: George Foster’s boast that the Mets were better than “the Red Machine,” likely did not go over very well at Sparky Anderson’s Hall of Fame induction.
(Thanks to Amy K. Nelson for the heads up. This and more fun sports rapping can be seen over at Phat Friend)
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- PBT: Heat haven't won back to back in a month
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins' little wins pay off big in Game 3