Dec 27, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
Heard this: The Yankees have no interest in signing Manny Ramirez … if the Yankees were comfortable with having a oft-injured, right-handed DH/OF type for their bench, they’d probably just re-sign Marcus Thames.
Hey Orioles: sign Manny, put him at DH, move your birther to first base and watch Manny get comeback player of the year award votes. It’ll happen. I just know it.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)