Dec 27, 2010, 8:48 AM EDT
I know it’s not their fault — and that this week it’s not even their city — but I find it somewhat hilarious that the Minnesota Vikings have now had three football games postponed by weather this year. In contrast the Twins, who everyone thought were morons for building an open-air stadium, had (I think) only one home game postponed by weather last season, on May 7th. I may be missing one, but I don’t think there were three.
In other news, I could change this blog to “AllOfTheReasonsBaseballIsBetterThanFootball Talk” and I’d have twice as many things to write about than I do now.
This time of year is for sitting in your house, sipping nice beverages and thinking about spring training. Not playing some inferior game.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL