Dec 29, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
Attention Rafael Palmerio: I think everyone is entitled to the benefit of the doubt in this world, but I don’t think my readers are ready to hop on the “I never took PEDs” bus you’re driving. Here’s commenter disulfide, knocking it out of the park in the first comment:
“I believe Raffy….but then I also live on the moon with Amelia Earhart and can turn anything I want into strawberry jello.”
It’s funny because it’s true!
Really, though: there probably isn’t a safer haven for steroids people on the Internet than HardballTalk. I’ve worked hard at apologizing for you all and whitewashing this stuff for the past few years in order to create such an environment because I’m just unhinged like that. So if you’re losing this room, brother, there’s no room in which your band can play.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59