Dec 29, 2010, 5:02 PM EST
Attention Rafael Palmerio: I think everyone is entitled to the benefit of the doubt in this world, but I don’t think my readers are ready to hop on the “I never took PEDs” bus you’re driving. Here’s commenter disulfide, knocking it out of the park in the first comment:
“I believe Raffy….but then I also live on the moon with Amelia Earhart and can turn anything I want into strawberry jello.”
It’s funny because it’s true!
Really, though: there probably isn’t a safer haven for steroids people on the Internet than HardballTalk. I’ve worked hard at apologizing for you all and whitewashing this stuff for the past few years in order to create such an environment because I’m just unhinged like that. So if you’re losing this room, brother, there’s no room in which your band can play.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)