Dec 29, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
Attention Rafael Palmerio: I think everyone is entitled to the benefit of the doubt in this world, but I don’t think my readers are ready to hop on the “I never took PEDs” bus you’re driving. Here’s commenter disulfide, knocking it out of the park in the first comment:
“I believe Raffy….but then I also live on the moon with Amelia Earhart and can turn anything I want into strawberry jello.”
It’s funny because it’s true!
Really, though: there probably isn’t a safer haven for steroids people on the Internet than HardballTalk. I’ve worked hard at apologizing for you all and whitewashing this stuff for the past few years in order to create such an environment because I’m just unhinged like that. So if you’re losing this room, brother, there’s no room in which your band can play.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8