Dec 29, 2010, 5:02 PM EST
Attention Rafael Palmerio: I think everyone is entitled to the benefit of the doubt in this world, but I don’t think my readers are ready to hop on the “I never took PEDs” bus you’re driving. Here’s commenter disulfide, knocking it out of the park in the first comment:
“I believe Raffy….but then I also live on the moon with Amelia Earhart and can turn anything I want into strawberry jello.”
It’s funny because it’s true!
Really, though: there probably isn’t a safer haven for steroids people on the Internet than HardballTalk. I’ve worked hard at apologizing for you all and whitewashing this stuff for the past few years in order to create such an environment because I’m just unhinged like that. So if you’re losing this room, brother, there’s no room in which your band can play.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 39
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (115)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)