Dec 29, 2010, 5:29 PM EST
The only thing he said that made me think he even begins to understand that he was out of line was when he said “maybe I should have stepped away from the laptop.” Other than that, though, the dude is still oblivious. He doesn’t get that he undermined the old man. He doesn’t get that now every White Sox player has to worry that Ozzie Guillen is sharing private clubhouse stuff with his family, who will then publicize it everywhere. He doesn’t get that he countered Bobby Jenks‘ minor swipe with a 10,000 megaton explosive.
Normally I’m pretty turned off by talk radio hosts who grill and lecture guests, but I found it to be quite appropriate in this instance.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)