Dec 29, 2010, 5:29 PM EDT
The only thing he said that made me think he even begins to understand that he was out of line was when he said “maybe I should have stepped away from the laptop.” Other than that, though, the dude is still oblivious. He doesn’t get that he undermined the old man. He doesn’t get that now every White Sox player has to worry that Ozzie Guillen is sharing private clubhouse stuff with his family, who will then publicize it everywhere. He doesn’t get that he countered Bobby Jenks‘ minor swipe with a 10,000 megaton explosive.
Normally I’m pretty turned off by talk radio hosts who grill and lecture guests, but I found it to be quite appropriate in this instance.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 41
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 23
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 34
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 78
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 7
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 87
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (189)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (101)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)