Dec 29, 2010, 5:29 PM EDT
The only thing he said that made me think he even begins to understand that he was out of line was when he said “maybe I should have stepped away from the laptop.” Other than that, though, the dude is still oblivious. He doesn’t get that he undermined the old man. He doesn’t get that now every White Sox player has to worry that Ozzie Guillen is sharing private clubhouse stuff with his family, who will then publicize it everywhere. He doesn’t get that he countered Bobby Jenks‘ minor swipe with a 10,000 megaton explosive.
Normally I’m pretty turned off by talk radio hosts who grill and lecture guests, but I found it to be quite appropriate in this instance.
- Nationals place Stephen Strasburg on the 15-day disabled list with neck tightness 2
- Jerry Dior, designer of MLB’s iconic logo, has passed away 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 114
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 16
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (115)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (85)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (78)