Dec 30, 2010, 8:36 AM EDT
Is it too early to talk about projected standings for 2011? I think it’s too early. It’s bound to just make people angry.
So here are some projected standings for 2011 over at Replacement Level Yankees Weblog based on the CAIRO projection system.
Red Sox at 98 wins. Yankees edging out the Rays for the wild card with 89. The Phillies somehow not winning 110 games. The defending World Series champs barely cracking .500 and missing the playoffs. Shocking stuff, really.
But it has the Braves winning the wild card, so I endorse it wholeheartedly.
(thanks to Ari Collins for the heads up)
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PHT: Blackhawks rattle Rask in Game 4
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT Extra: Will the Spurs recover for Game 7?
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- HBT: Hamilton dropped to 7th in Angels lineup