Dec 31, 2010, 4:27 PM EDT
The wife and I are taking the kids to a party soon. Really: a kid-friendly New Year’s Eve party with a couple other families. It runs from 6PM to 9PM and all the kids blow their noisemakers at 9. I know it sounds lame to a lot of you, but we’ll still have fun. I mean, that pic to the right was taken ten minutes ago as Mrs. C. and I got ready, so things are going great already.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for a great 2010 at HardballTalk. This has easily been the best year of my professional life, and it obviously wouldn’t have been possible if you guys didn’t come-a-clickin’ every day.
Be safe tonight. See you in 2011.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 13
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 45
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 46
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)