Dec 31, 2010, 4:27 PM EST
The wife and I are taking the kids to a party soon. Really: a kid-friendly New Year’s Eve party with a couple other families. It runs from 6PM to 9PM and all the kids blow their noisemakers at 9. I know it sounds lame to a lot of you, but we’ll still have fun. I mean, that pic to the right was taken ten minutes ago as Mrs. C. and I got ready, so things are going great already.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for a great 2010 at HardballTalk. This has easily been the best year of my professional life, and it obviously wouldn’t have been possible if you guys didn’t come-a-clickin’ every day.
Be safe tonight. See you in 2011.
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 65
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 59
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 46
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 8
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)