Dec 31, 2010, 4:27 PM EDT
The wife and I are taking the kids to a party soon. Really: a kid-friendly New Year’s Eve party with a couple other families. It runs from 6PM to 9PM and all the kids blow their noisemakers at 9. I know it sounds lame to a lot of you, but we’ll still have fun. I mean, that pic to the right was taken ten minutes ago as Mrs. C. and I got ready, so things are going great already.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for a great 2010 at HardballTalk. This has easily been the best year of my professional life, and it obviously wouldn’t have been possible if you guys didn’t come-a-clickin’ every day.
Be safe tonight. See you in 2011.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)