Dec 31, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
Most of the people who are on the Bagwell-is-a-roider train ask that we simply compare the physiques of young Bagwell and old Bagwell and all will be revealed.
Jason at IIATMS spent a ton of time today snagging pics of players when they were young and when they were old and puts them side-by-side so we can compare. Some of them are known PED-users. Others are players who are presumed to be beyond reproach. Ask yourself: how many of them would you feel comfortable accusing of juicing based merely on what your eyes tell you?
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)