Dec 31, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
Most of the people who are on the Bagwell-is-a-roider train ask that we simply compare the physiques of young Bagwell and old Bagwell and all will be revealed.
Jason at IIATMS spent a ton of time today snagging pics of players when they were young and when they were old and puts them side-by-side so we can compare. Some of them are known PED-users. Others are players who are presumed to be beyond reproach. Ask yourself: how many of them would you feel comfortable accusing of juicing based merely on what your eyes tell you?
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 21
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 60
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 18
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)