Dec 31, 2010, 1:35 PM EST
Most of the people who are on the Bagwell-is-a-roider train ask that we simply compare the physiques of young Bagwell and old Bagwell and all will be revealed.
Jason at IIATMS spent a ton of time today snagging pics of players when they were young and when they were old and puts them side-by-side so we can compare. Some of them are known PED-users. Others are players who are presumed to be beyond reproach. Ask yourself: how many of them would you feel comfortable accusing of juicing based merely on what your eyes tell you?
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 6
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)