Dec 31, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
Most of the people who are on the Bagwell-is-a-roider train ask that we simply compare the physiques of young Bagwell and old Bagwell and all will be revealed.
Jason at IIATMS spent a ton of time today snagging pics of players when they were young and when they were old and puts them side-by-side so we can compare. Some of them are known PED-users. Others are players who are presumed to be beyond reproach. Ask yourself: how many of them would you feel comfortable accusing of juicing based merely on what your eyes tell you?
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)