Jan 4, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
ESPN has a whopping 18 Hall of Fame voters in its employ, and today they released their ballots.
It’s hard to follow because they do it by player (you have to read the names underneath) but Jason at IIATMS has made a grid out of it. The following ballot submitted by ESPN news editor Barry Stanton sticks out:
Jack Morris, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Tino Martinez, and BJ Surhoff.
Tino and B.J. Surhoff? Guess you had to be there.
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 23
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 3
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 17
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 47
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 37
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 50
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)