Jan 4, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
ESPN has a whopping 18 Hall of Fame voters in its employ, and today they released their ballots.
It’s hard to follow because they do it by player (you have to read the names underneath) but Jason at IIATMS has made a grid out of it. The following ballot submitted by ESPN news editor Barry Stanton sticks out:
Jack Morris, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Tino Martinez, and BJ Surhoff.
Tino and B.J. Surhoff? Guess you had to be there.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 9
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 14
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 56
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)