Jan 4, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
ESPN has a whopping 18 Hall of Fame voters in its employ, and today they released their ballots.
It’s hard to follow because they do it by player (you have to read the names underneath) but Jason at IIATMS has made a grid out of it. The following ballot submitted by ESPN news editor Barry Stanton sticks out:
Jack Morris, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Tino Martinez, and BJ Surhoff.
Tino and B.J. Surhoff? Guess you had to be there.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 4
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 11
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 29
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3