Jan 4, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
ESPN has a whopping 18 Hall of Fame voters in its employ, and today they released their ballots.
It’s hard to follow because they do it by player (you have to read the names underneath) but Jason at IIATMS has made a grid out of it. The following ballot submitted by ESPN news editor Barry Stanton sticks out:
Jack Morris, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Tino Martinez, and BJ Surhoff.
Tino and B.J. Surhoff? Guess you had to be there.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 98
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (97)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)