Jan 5, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
This is what the BBWAA website looked like as of a couple of minutes ago. I’m assuming that they’ve dispatched a crack team of technical experts to fix the problem and restore order.
Of course since, by definition, the IT experts are computer geeks I’m guessing half the BBWAA membership is leaning over their shoulders insulting them and telling them that they need to get out of their mothers’ basements once in a while as they try to fix the problem. Might make the fix take longer.
Anyway, I may have given the BBWAA a lot of hell recently, but I swear, I didn’t do it. Larger screen-cap of the hack-job below.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)