Jan 5, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
This is what the BBWAA website looked like as of a couple of minutes ago. I’m assuming that they’ve dispatched a crack team of technical experts to fix the problem and restore order.
Of course since, by definition, the IT experts are computer geeks I’m guessing half the BBWAA membership is leaning over their shoulders insulting them and telling them that they need to get out of their mothers’ basements once in a while as they try to fix the problem. Might make the fix take longer.
Anyway, I may have given the BBWAA a lot of hell recently, but I swear, I didn’t do it. Larger screen-cap of the hack-job below.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot