Jan 17, 2011, 8:57 AM EDT
Jones hit .284/.325/.442 with 19 homers last year, his third full year in the bigs. His second half was better than his first, mostly due to improved plate discipline. I wonder if Buck Showalter has anything to do with that. If so, it makes me wonder if Jones, after a couple of more or less identical years, is ready to break out in 2011 like many people expect he eventually will.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy