Jan 18, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
Zoo With Roy is a pretty righteous Phillies blog. Today ZWR features a video mashup done by Petzrawr of the equally-righteous (yet sadly defunct) TheFightins.com. In it, the Phillies are portrayed as the Terminator.
It’s a great analogy, really. Because just like the Terminator, the Phillies kick ass for a long time and then end up losing at the end. Perfect, really. Just substitute Ryan Howard‘s last at bat against the Giants for Arnold getting mashed up in that hydraulic press and it’s gold.
(seriously, though, nice video. I wish Braves fans cared enough to do that kind of stuff, but sadly, we don’t)
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 2
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 14
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 79
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8