Jan 19, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Apparently the Twins and Pavano have almost reached a deal.
Twins and Pavano are very close to a new deal, working on final details. Bill Smith said today, “I think we’re in the home stretch here.”
This is not a repeat from last month. Or last week. Though I have very little faith that it won’t be repeated multiple times in the future.
For those of you tired of reading stories about this, I have obtained exclusive video of Bill Smith’s comments about the Pavano negotiations. The part of Smith is played by Red Leader.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel