Jan 21, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
“Citi Field is a damn joke”
— Royals’ outfielder Jeff Francoeur, speaking about his former home park as reported by KC Star blogger, Rustin C. Dodd.
Presumably Jeff blames the spacious and vexing Citi Field for his offensive woes as a New York Met.
- Jeff Francoeur career line in Citi Field: .249/.288/.404
- Jeff Francoeur career line everywhere: .268/.310/.425
I guess the whole league is a damn joke to Francoeur too.
And please, in the interest of avoiding more Francoeur profanity, don’t anyone tell him that Kauffman Field is a fairly pronounced pitchers park.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 28
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 44
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 46
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 39
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)