Jan 22, 2011, 1:49 PM EST
In order to gauge reaction to the blockbuster trade, Sam Miller of the Orange County Register produced word clouds based on comments from Angels fans at Halos Heaven and Blue Jays fans at Bluebird Banter. The rest is simply awesome.
Well done, Sam.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)