Jan 24, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
If a baseball player had gained nearly 100 pounds of muscle between the ages of 16 and 22, what would be said about such a player? HBT reader and former major leaguer Bob Tufts asks, and I’d really like to know the answer.
Bob also talks about the football and NBA labor situations, which could make baseball the hottest sport next fall and winter. By default!
Be thankful that you’re baseball fans people. Be very, very thankful.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 41
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)