Jan 24, 2011, 1:06 PM EST
If a baseball player had gained nearly 100 pounds of muscle between the ages of 16 and 22, what would be said about such a player? HBT reader and former major leaguer Bob Tufts asks, and I’d really like to know the answer.
Bob also talks about the football and NBA labor situations, which could make baseball the hottest sport next fall and winter. By default!
Be thankful that you’re baseball fans people. Be very, very thankful.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)