Jan 24, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
If a baseball player had gained nearly 100 pounds of muscle between the ages of 16 and 22, what would be said about such a player? HBT reader and former major leaguer Bob Tufts asks, and I’d really like to know the answer.
Bob also talks about the football and NBA labor situations, which could make baseball the hottest sport next fall and winter. By default!
Be thankful that you’re baseball fans people. Be very, very thankful.
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 32
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 15
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 69
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86