Jan 25, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
I don’t spend a lot of time clicking around MLB.com’s online store, but Desipio does, and he (it?) found this:
And even better than the look is the price: $139. Really. One hundred and thirty-nine American dollars. If I was an eccentric millionaire I’d buy 20 of them and make the staff wear them as a lark, but I can’t see why a sane person in need of a button down shirt would wear that, let alone pay $139 for it.
UPDATE: There’s a Phillies version too.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)