Jan 25, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
I don’t spend a lot of time clicking around MLB.com’s online store, but Desipio does, and he (it?) found this:
And even better than the look is the price: $139. Really. One hundred and thirty-nine American dollars. If I was an eccentric millionaire I’d buy 20 of them and make the staff wear them as a lark, but I can’t see why a sane person in need of a button down shirt would wear that, let alone pay $139 for it.
UPDATE: There’s a Phillies version too.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)