Jan 25, 2011, 10:59 AM EST
I don’t spend a lot of time clicking around MLB.com’s online store, but Desipio does, and he (it?) found this:
And even better than the look is the price: $139. Really. One hundred and thirty-nine American dollars. If I was an eccentric millionaire I’d buy 20 of them and make the staff wear them as a lark, but I can’t see why a sane person in need of a button down shirt would wear that, let alone pay $139 for it.
UPDATE: There’s a Phillies version too.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 10
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)