Jan 27, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Today the A’s unveiled their new “alternate home jerseys” and Jane Lee of MLB.com snapped a picture.
I might be in the minority as someone who likes the A’s usual white, green, and yellow ensemble, but these new ones are pretty hideous at first glance.
Of course, we won’t realize the full scope of the new jerseys’ sex appeal until Hideki Matsui steps into the batter’s box wearing them.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 2
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 4
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 83
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (85)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)