Jan 27, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Today the A’s unveiled their new “alternate home jerseys” and Jane Lee of MLB.com snapped a picture.
I might be in the minority as someone who likes the A’s usual white, green, and yellow ensemble, but these new ones are pretty hideous at first glance.
Of course, we won’t realize the full scope of the new jerseys’ sex appeal until Hideki Matsui steps into the batter’s box wearing them.
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)