Jan 27, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
Today the A’s unveiled their new “alternate home jerseys” and Jane Lee of MLB.com snapped a picture.
I might be in the minority as someone who likes the A’s usual white, green, and yellow ensemble, but these new ones are pretty hideous at first glance.
Of course, we won’t realize the full scope of the new jerseys’ sex appeal until Hideki Matsui steps into the batter’s box wearing them.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)