Jan 27, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Today the A’s unveiled their new “alternate home jerseys” and Jane Lee of MLB.com snapped a picture.
I might be in the minority as someone who likes the A’s usual white, green, and yellow ensemble, but these new ones are pretty hideous at first glance.
Of course, we won’t realize the full scope of the new jerseys’ sex appeal until Hideki Matsui steps into the batter’s box wearing them.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)