Jan 28, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Brian Wilson was on “The George Lopez Show” last night. Check it out for yourself. I think the less I say about it the better. Just know that the fact that he’s dressed up in sea captain’s gear and has dyed his beard gray is the most normal part of it all.
And if you think I’m going to touch the comments about Thai massage parlors or “dry humping,” then you’re sadly mistaken my friend.
But really, thank God for Brian Wilson.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 72
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (142)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)