Jan 28, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Brian Wilson was on “The George Lopez Show” last night. Check it out for yourself. I think the less I say about it the better. Just know that the fact that he’s dressed up in sea captain’s gear and has dyed his beard gray is the most normal part of it all.
And if you think I’m going to touch the comments about Thai massage parlors or “dry humping,” then you’re sadly mistaken my friend.
But really, thank God for Brian Wilson.
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 14
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 18
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 17
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)