Jan 28, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Brian Wilson was on “The George Lopez Show” last night. Check it out for yourself. I think the less I say about it the better. Just know that the fact that he’s dressed up in sea captain’s gear and has dyed his beard gray is the most normal part of it all.
And if you think I’m going to touch the comments about Thai massage parlors or “dry humping,” then you’re sadly mistaken my friend.
But really, thank God for Brian Wilson.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69