Feb 2, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
I mentioned this yesterday. It was entertaining enough that some of you may want to watch it.
Rays fans will think it’s funny up to the exact moment that the team starts losing or Manny creates some sort of turmoil. At that point, they’ll never ever want to watch this video or be reminded of its contents again.
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 2
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 16
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 21
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 9
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 46
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (246)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)