Feb 3, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Heard this: Millwood is looking for $4-$5 millon for 2011, which is significantly more than some teams willing to consider.
Eh, no one seems that desperate. Especially for a guy who went 4-16 with a 5.10 ERA last year. I think if he were in a hitter-friendly park that the U.N. would send in peacekeepers to try to limit the carnage.
Put him in the National League, though, in a more forgiving park than Camden Yards? OK, I can maybe see it.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)