Feb 3, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Heard this: Millwood is looking for $4-$5 millon for 2011, which is significantly more than some teams willing to consider.
Eh, no one seems that desperate. Especially for a guy who went 4-16 with a 5.10 ERA last year. I think if he were in a hitter-friendly park that the U.N. would send in peacekeepers to try to limit the carnage.
Put him in the National League, though, in a more forgiving park than Camden Yards? OK, I can maybe see it.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 87
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)