Feb 3, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Heard this: Millwood is looking for $4-$5 millon for 2011, which is significantly more than some teams willing to consider.
Eh, no one seems that desperate. Especially for a guy who went 4-16 with a 5.10 ERA last year. I think if he were in a hitter-friendly park that the U.N. would send in peacekeepers to try to limit the carnage.
Put him in the National League, though, in a more forgiving park than Camden Yards? OK, I can maybe see it.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)