Feb 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Not only has Tim Lincecum slicked back and/or ponytailed his flowing locks, the Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area folks snapped a picture of him wearing a scarf indoors and growing what appears to be an attempt at a mustache of some sort.
It’s not a great look for Timmy, although I’m somewhat comforted knowing the gap between our respective baseball-playing ability is approximately the same as the gap between our facial hair-growing ability. In many ways I’m the Tim Lincecum of rapidly growing facial hair, although I’m also the Neifi Perez of wearing scarfs and the Juan Castro of slicking back my hair.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)