Feb 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Not only has Tim Lincecum slicked back and/or ponytailed his flowing locks, the Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area folks snapped a picture of him wearing a scarf indoors and growing what appears to be an attempt at a mustache of some sort.
It’s not a great look for Timmy, although I’m somewhat comforted knowing the gap between our respective baseball-playing ability is approximately the same as the gap between our facial hair-growing ability. In many ways I’m the Tim Lincecum of rapidly growing facial hair, although I’m also the Neifi Perez of wearing scarfs and the Juan Castro of slicking back my hair.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)