Feb 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
Not only has Tim Lincecum slicked back and/or ponytailed his flowing locks, the Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area folks snapped a picture of him wearing a scarf indoors and growing what appears to be an attempt at a mustache of some sort.
It’s not a great look for Timmy, although I’m somewhat comforted knowing the gap between our respective baseball-playing ability is approximately the same as the gap between our facial hair-growing ability. In many ways I’m the Tim Lincecum of rapidly growing facial hair, although I’m also the Neifi Perez of wearing scarfs and the Juan Castro of slicking back my hair.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)