Feb 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Not only has Tim Lincecum slicked back and/or ponytailed his flowing locks, the Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area folks snapped a picture of him wearing a scarf indoors and growing what appears to be an attempt at a mustache of some sort.
It’s not a great look for Timmy, although I’m somewhat comforted knowing the gap between our respective baseball-playing ability is approximately the same as the gap between our facial hair-growing ability. In many ways I’m the Tim Lincecum of rapidly growing facial hair, although I’m also the Neifi Perez of wearing scarfs and the Juan Castro of slicking back my hair.
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 2
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 24
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 11
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 181
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (181)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)