Feb 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
Not only has Tim Lincecum slicked back and/or ponytailed his flowing locks, the Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area folks snapped a picture of him wearing a scarf indoors and growing what appears to be an attempt at a mustache of some sort.
It’s not a great look for Timmy, although I’m somewhat comforted knowing the gap between our respective baseball-playing ability is approximately the same as the gap between our facial hair-growing ability. In many ways I’m the Tim Lincecum of rapidly growing facial hair, although I’m also the Neifi Perez of wearing scarfs and the Juan Castro of slicking back my hair.
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 64
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 32
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)