Feb 6, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
If you’re a real football fan, you’re probably not reading this post because you’re undoubtedly taking in the gobs of great content that Pro Football Talk has been pumping out all day. We’ll leave the analysis to them. Mike Florio, Gregg Rosenthal, Michael David Smith, Evan Silva and Josh Alper do it better than anyone.
But Super Bowl Sunday is an American holiday. And even if baseball is more of your thing, it’s a great excuse to inhale finger foods and sample brews before the start of a long week. We have our picks, you have your picks. Share them here.
Packers 23, Steelers 17
Packers 31, Steelers 24
Packers 27, Steelers 20
Steelers 27, Packers 21
Steelers 24, Packers 21
Steelers 23, Packers 17
It should be a good one, with two of the NFL’s most storied and well-run franchises going at it. Let’s just hope FOX keeps the Crime Scene: Scene of the Crime plugs to a minimum and that something goes terribly wrong while the Black Eyed Peas are signing karaoke, or whatever it is they do. Why is John Travolta talking to Michael Strahan right now on my TV?
May your glasses be hop-filled and your bellies full.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)