Feb 7, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
Ozzie Guillen wasn’t actually at the Super Bowl in Dallas–let alone there while being hand-fed popcorn in a luxury box by Cameron Diaz–but the White Sox manager did post a picture of himself “watching the game and eating my jello” on Twitter.
Some of Guillen’s follow-up tweets:
- I like my jello very much haha
- Great footballgame congrats to both team
- Rodgers mvp
- He trow a lot tizassssss
- Is time for baseball let’s get ready people
I’m not even sure what the second-to-last one means, but he’s right on the money with the final one.
Also, that’s a lot of friggin Jell-O.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 17
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 19
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 30
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)