Feb 7, 2011, 10:18 AM EST
Ozzie Guillen wasn’t actually at the Super Bowl in Dallas–let alone there while being hand-fed popcorn in a luxury box by Cameron Diaz–but the White Sox manager did post a picture of himself “watching the game and eating my jello” on Twitter.
Some of Guillen’s follow-up tweets:
- I like my jello very much haha
– Great footballgame congrats to both team
– Rodgers mvp
– He trow a lot tizassssss
– Is time for baseball let’s get ready people
I’m not even sure what the second-to-last one means, but he’s right on the money with the final one.
Also, that’s a lot of friggin Jell-O.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 48
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)