Feb 7, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
Ozzie Guillen wasn’t actually at the Super Bowl in Dallas–let alone there while being hand-fed popcorn in a luxury box by Cameron Diaz–but the White Sox manager did post a picture of himself “watching the game and eating my jello” on Twitter.
Some of Guillen’s follow-up tweets:
– I like my jello very much haha
– Great footballgame congrats to both team
– Rodgers mvp
– He trow a lot tizassssss
– Is time for baseball let’s get ready people
I’m not even sure what the second-to-last one means, but he’s right on the money with the final one.
Also, that’s a lot of friggin Jell-O.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11