Feb 7, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
Ozzie Guillen wasn’t actually at the Super Bowl in Dallas–let alone there while being hand-fed popcorn in a luxury box by Cameron Diaz–but the White Sox manager did post a picture of himself “watching the game and eating my jello” on Twitter.
Some of Guillen’s follow-up tweets:
– I like my jello very much haha
– Great footballgame congrats to both team
– Rodgers mvp
– He trow a lot tizassssss
– Is time for baseball let’s get ready people
I’m not even sure what the second-to-last one means, but he’s right on the money with the final one.
Also, that’s a lot of friggin Jell-O.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 44
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 60
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 79
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)