Feb 7, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
Ozzie Guillen wasn’t actually at the Super Bowl in Dallas–let alone there while being hand-fed popcorn in a luxury box by Cameron Diaz–but the White Sox manager did post a picture of himself “watching the game and eating my jello” on Twitter.
Some of Guillen’s follow-up tweets:
- I like my jello very much haha
- Great footballgame congrats to both team
- Rodgers mvp
- He trow a lot tizassssss
- Is time for baseball let’s get ready people
I’m not even sure what the second-to-last one means, but he’s right on the money with the final one.
Also, that’s a lot of friggin Jell-O.
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 7
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 18
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)