Feb 7, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
You guys know Larry Granillo from Wezen-Ball, right? The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads – they all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude:
On his day off, Ferris Bueller had quite the adventure. From “borrowing” the 1961 Ferrari 250GT of his best friend’s unforgiving father to visiting both the Sears Tower and the Art Institute and finally to singing “Danke Schön” and “Twist and Shout” in front of thousands of Chicagoans, it’s fair to say that no one ever had a day off quite like it.
On Ferris’s agenda that afternoon was, naturally, a trip to Wrigley Field. After grabbing a bite to eat (as “Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago”) at a snooty Magnificent Mile restaurant, Ferris and pals headed to the stadium to catch a ballgame.
But which ballgame was it? Larr has figured it out and explains it all. Which is why we keep lar around.
By the way: check out that screencap. I’m guessing the scene wasn’t filmed on the same day of the game footage, but remember back when the Cubs didn’t draw all that well?
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 9
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 87
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 63
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (96)