Feb 7, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
You guys know Larry Granillo from Wezen-Ball, right? The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads – they all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude:
On his day off, Ferris Bueller had quite the adventure. From “borrowing” the 1961 Ferrari 250GT of his best friend’s unforgiving father to visiting both the Sears Tower and the Art Institute and finally to singing “Danke Schön” and “Twist and Shout” in front of thousands of Chicagoans, it’s fair to say that no one ever had a day off quite like it.
On Ferris’s agenda that afternoon was, naturally, a trip to Wrigley Field. After grabbing a bite to eat (as “Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago”) at a snooty Magnificent Mile restaurant, Ferris and pals headed to the stadium to catch a ballgame.
But which ballgame was it? Larr has figured it out and explains it all. Which is why we keep lar around.
By the way: check out that screencap. I’m guessing the scene wasn’t filmed on the same day of the game footage, but remember back when the Cubs didn’t draw all that well?
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 13
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 78
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 14
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 114
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (114)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)