Feb 7, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
You guys know Larry Granillo from Wezen-Ball, right? The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads – they all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude:
On his day off, Ferris Bueller had quite the adventure. From “borrowing” the 1961 Ferrari 250GT of his best friend’s unforgiving father to visiting both the Sears Tower and the Art Institute and finally to singing “Danke Schön” and “Twist and Shout” in front of thousands of Chicagoans, it’s fair to say that no one ever had a day off quite like it.
On Ferris’s agenda that afternoon was, naturally, a trip to Wrigley Field. After grabbing a bite to eat (as “Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago”) at a snooty Magnificent Mile restaurant, Ferris and pals headed to the stadium to catch a ballgame.
But which ballgame was it? Larr has figured it out and explains it all. Which is why we keep lar around.
By the way: check out that screencap. I’m guessing the scene wasn’t filmed on the same day of the game footage, but remember back when the Cubs didn’t draw all that well?
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 0
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 21
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 54
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 4
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 77
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 35
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (180)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (100)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)