Feb 8, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
I’m sure it was all innocent, but if you put it just the right (or wrong) way, it has to give you that “catch yourself from falling just as you’re drifting off to sleep” feeling.
And I’m not a betting man myself, but you just know that this encounter ended with Tulo and Longoria saying “No, it’s cool Mr. Rose. Thanks for the invite, but we, um, really have some other … stuff to be doing … away from here. Now.”
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45