Feb 9, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
It’s a sad comment on society that a world famous athlete can’t sit in a privileged position above a crowd of 100,000 people and a television audience of 100 million and be hand-fed tasty treats by an movie star without having someone take notice.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)