Feb 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Your mileage will vary in terms of how many are actually worth following, but MLB.com has a list of verified Twitter accounts for nearly 300 players.
Some of my favorites are C.J. Wilson, John Axford, Heath Bell, Michael Cuddyer, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, and Pat Neshek. And of course Ozzie Guillen, although as a manager he’s not actually on the list.
Oh, and you can follow Hardball Talk on Twitter too. I also have a personal account at @AaronGleeman and so does Craig. I guarantee* we’re more interesting than at least 50 of the 300 players verified by MLB.
* Not an actual guarantee. We’re mostly not that interesting. Seriously though, follow me. C’mon.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)