Feb 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Your mileage will vary in terms of how many are actually worth following, but MLB.com has a list of verified Twitter accounts for nearly 300 players.
Some of my favorites are C.J. Wilson, John Axford, Heath Bell, Michael Cuddyer, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, and Pat Neshek. And of course Ozzie Guillen, although as a manager he’s not actually on the list.
Oh, and you can follow Hardball Talk on Twitter too. I also have a personal account at @AaronGleeman and so does Craig. I guarantee* we’re more interesting than at least 50 of the 300 players verified by MLB.
* Not an actual guarantee. We’re mostly not that interesting. Seriously though, follow me. C’mon.
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 5
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 42
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (81)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)