Feb 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Your mileage will vary in terms of how many are actually worth following, but MLB.com has a list of verified Twitter accounts for nearly 300 players.
Some of my favorites are C.J. Wilson, John Axford, Heath Bell, Michael Cuddyer, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, and Pat Neshek. And of course Ozzie Guillen, although as a manager he’s not actually on the list.
Oh, and you can follow Hardball Talk on Twitter too. I also have a personal account at @AaronGleeman and so does Craig. I guarantee* we’re more interesting than at least 50 of the 300 players verified by MLB.
* Not an actual guarantee. We’re mostly not that interesting. Seriously though, follow me. C’mon.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 13
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 81
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (82)