Feb 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Your mileage will vary in terms of how many are actually worth following, but MLB.com has a list of verified Twitter accounts for nearly 300 players.
Some of my favorites are C.J. Wilson, John Axford, Heath Bell, Michael Cuddyer, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, and Pat Neshek. And of course Ozzie Guillen, although as a manager he’s not actually on the list.
Oh, and you can follow Hardball Talk on Twitter too. I also have a personal account at @AaronGleeman and so does Craig. I guarantee* we’re more interesting than at least 50 of the 300 players verified by MLB.
* Not an actual guarantee. We’re mostly not that interesting. Seriously though, follow me. C’mon.
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 2
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 10
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (94)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)