Feb 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Your mileage will vary in terms of how many are actually worth following, but MLB.com has a list of verified Twitter accounts for nearly 300 players.
Some of my favorites are C.J. Wilson, John Axford, Heath Bell, Michael Cuddyer, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, and Pat Neshek. And of course Ozzie Guillen, although as a manager he’s not actually on the list.
Oh, and you can follow Hardball Talk on Twitter too. I also have a personal account at @AaronGleeman and so does Craig. I guarantee* we’re more interesting than at least 50 of the 300 players verified by MLB.
* Not an actual guarantee. We’re mostly not that interesting. Seriously though, follow me. C’mon.
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 29
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 16
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 15
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 6
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 31
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)