Feb 12, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Ever wanted to wear some hip dark frames and manage a major league baseball team? Of course you do. Well, Here’s your chance!
CB Jones of Rays-centric blog DRaysBay has put together a brilliant “Choose Your Own Adventure” game where you star as Joe Maddon.
I won’t give away too much, but the game begins with players deciding whether to give B.J. Upton the green light to steal second base or have John Jaso sacrifice. The rest is sheer brilliance. It almost makes this final weekend before spring training tolerable.
FYI: There’s some mature subject matter in there, depending upon which path you choose. Pack your discretion and sense of humor, please.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)