Feb 12, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Ever wanted to wear some hip dark frames and manage a major league baseball team? Of course you do. Well, Here’s your chance!
CB Jones of Rays-centric blog DRaysBay has put together a brilliant “Choose Your Own Adventure” game where you star as Joe Maddon.
I won’t give away too much, but the game begins with players deciding whether to give B.J. Upton the green light to steal second base or have John Jaso sacrifice. The rest is sheer brilliance. It almost makes this final weekend before spring training tolerable.
FYI: There’s some mature subject matter in there, depending upon which path you choose. Pack your discretion and sense of humor, please.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)