Feb 14, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
There’s not much more to this than Jesse Sanchez asking Morales if he’s going to be ready for opening day and getting “I don’t know” in response.
I don’t follow the Angels as closely as a decent Angels fan, but that there is doubt about Morales being ready to start 2011 is news to me. When he had surgery last year the word was that he was out for 2010. He has been cleared to resume baseball activities, however, and I don’t recall hearing anything about any setbacks in his rehab.
It was a bad winter for the Angels. If Kendry Morales isn’t ready to go and/or isn’t productive this year, the spring isn’t going to be any fun either.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 22
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 23
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (82)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)