Feb 14, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
There’s not much more to this than Jesse Sanchez asking Morales if he’s going to be ready for opening day and getting “I don’t know” in response.
I don’t follow the Angels as closely as a decent Angels fan, but that there is doubt about Morales being ready to start 2011 is news to me. When he had surgery last year the word was that he was out for 2010. He has been cleared to resume baseball activities, however, and I don’t recall hearing anything about any setbacks in his rehab.
It was a bad winter for the Angels. If Kendry Morales isn’t ready to go and/or isn’t productive this year, the spring isn’t going to be any fun either.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 82
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 160
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (161)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)