Feb 14, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
Last week there was some stuff about CC Sabathia‘s weight. It was reported that he lost 30 pounds. Brian Cashman wasn’t having it. Today, however, he reported to Yankees camp in Tampa, and multiple reporters have tweeted this morning that Sabathia looks slimmer. He told some of them that he’s probably lost 25 pounds. Mark Feinsand of the Daily News quotes Sabathia explaining how he did it:
“I stopped eating Cap’n Crunch every day. … I used to eat that stuff by the box.”
Word on the street is that the roof of Sabathia’s mouth is in the best shape of its life.
Seriously: how can anyone eat Capn’ Crunch? You may as well just chomp on razor blades. Now, Peanut Butter Crunch: that’s another story …
UPDATE: Glad to see I’m not alone with this.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)