Feb 14, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
Last week there was some stuff about CC Sabathia‘s weight. It was reported that he lost 30 pounds. Brian Cashman wasn’t having it. Today, however, he reported to Yankees camp in Tampa, and multiple reporters have tweeted this morning that Sabathia looks slimmer. He told some of them that he’s probably lost 25 pounds. Mark Feinsand of the Daily News quotes Sabathia explaining how he did it:
“I stopped eating Cap’n Crunch every day. … I used to eat that stuff by the box.”
Word on the street is that the roof of Sabathia’s mouth is in the best shape of its life.
Seriously: how can anyone eat Capn’ Crunch? You may as well just chomp on razor blades. Now, Peanut Butter Crunch: that’s another story …
UPDATE: Glad to see I’m not alone with this.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy