Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
There’s so much stuff written about the Yankees, but much of it is either insane hype or unwarranted pessimism. In the face of that, I’ve found four or five Yankees blogs that are able to provide sharp and sober analysis on a consistent basis. Two of them are TYU and Yankeeist. Well, now I have one less place to surf to read a Yankee-blogger’s take on any given piece of news, because those two shops have merged and are known as The Yankee Analysts.
Come to HBT for the pan-baseball experience, but please patronize team specific blogs too. And if you patronize Yankees blogs, please adjust your bookmarks accordingly to include The Yankee Analysts.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 25
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)