Feb 16, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Remember that thing from this morning about Padres outfielder Cameron Maybin talking smack about Panda Express? The restaurant chain whose CEO just happens to be a San Diego Padres minority owner? Well, someone told Maybin about it, because he’s moonwalkin’ away from yesterday’s tweet like Michael Jackson right now:
Man just got back on the wagon panda express was great today, now I’m ready for action…. Best oriental cuisine around… Let’s go…!
It’s OK, Cameron. I’ve been there too. I myself had an uncomfortable day with my corporate overlords that time I decided to write the screed in which I equated the cancellation of “It’s Your Move” to some of history’s greatest atrocities. In hindsight, I was overreacting and my comments in no way reflected on the NBC executives who pulled the plug on THE GREATEST SHOW EVER OH MY GOD WHAT WHERE YOU GUYS THINKING??!!!
Sorry. My phone is ringing. Hmm … someone at 30 Rock. I’ll be right back. Maybe.
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 1
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 10
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 32
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 61
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 27
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 12
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)