Feb 16, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Remember that thing from this morning about Padres outfielder Cameron Maybin talking smack about Panda Express? The restaurant chain whose CEO just happens to be a San Diego Padres minority owner? Well, someone told Maybin about it, because he’s moonwalkin’ away from yesterday’s tweet like Michael Jackson right now:
Man just got back on the wagon panda express was great today, now I’m ready for action…. Best oriental cuisine around… Let’s go…!
It’s OK, Cameron. I’ve been there too. I myself had an uncomfortable day with my corporate overlords that time I decided to write the screed in which I equated the cancellation of “It’s Your Move” to some of history’s greatest atrocities. In hindsight, I was overreacting and my comments in no way reflected on the NBC executives who pulled the plug on THE GREATEST SHOW EVER OH MY GOD WHAT WHERE YOU GUYS THINKING??!!!
Sorry. My phone is ringing. Hmm … someone at 30 Rock. I’ll be right back. Maybe.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 46
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 15
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)