Feb 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
I just put the pic of Bernadina in his uniform up so that the post will still look nice and fancy on the iPad app. And because I don’t have the rights to use the photo of Bernadina from this morning that just got put up over at the Washington Post. Click through to look at it. I’ll wait.
There was a time when a dude showing up to spring training looking like Roger Bernadina does would cause everyone to get suspicious. I’m not suspicious, though. Just curious. And most of that curiosity is about where in the hell Bernadina is going to find shirts that fit him this year.
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 4
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 25
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 219
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 95
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (234)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (95)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (85)