Feb 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
I just put the pic of Bernadina in his uniform up so that the post will still look nice and fancy on the iPad app. And because I don’t have the rights to use the photo of Bernadina from this morning that just got put up over at the Washington Post. Click through to look at it. I’ll wait.
There was a time when a dude showing up to spring training looking like Roger Bernadina does would cause everyone to get suspicious. I’m not suspicious, though. Just curious. And most of that curiosity is about where in the hell Bernadina is going to find shirts that fit him this year.
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)