Feb 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
I just put the pic of Bernadina in his uniform up so that the post will still look nice and fancy on the iPad app. And because I don’t have the rights to use the photo of Bernadina from this morning that just got put up over at the Washington Post. Click through to look at it. I’ll wait.
There was a time when a dude showing up to spring training looking like Roger Bernadina does would cause everyone to get suspicious. I’m not suspicious, though. Just curious. And most of that curiosity is about where in the hell Bernadina is going to find shirts that fit him this year.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 1
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 3
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 54
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 63
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)