Feb 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
I just put the pic of Bernadina in his uniform up so that the post will still look nice and fancy on the iPad app. And because I don’t have the rights to use the photo of Bernadina from this morning that just got put up over at the Washington Post. Click through to look at it. I’ll wait.
There was a time when a dude showing up to spring training looking like Roger Bernadina does would cause everyone to get suspicious. I’m not suspicious, though. Just curious. And most of that curiosity is about where in the hell Bernadina is going to find shirts that fit him this year.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 9
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 27
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 100
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (109)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)