Feb 17, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Makes sense. They have a lot of moderately warm bodies competing for the back end of the rotation. None of them in and of themselves seems like a lock to be reliable, but the more past-their-prime pitchers you bring together in one camp, the greater the likelihood that at least one of them will pan out, right?
Still, Millwood may not be the right fit. I mean, we have no idea at all how fat he got over the winter, and that appears to be pretty critical for the Yankees.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11