Feb 24, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
This is … strange.
There’s a giant billboard of Derek Jeter on the side of a building in Manhattan. It’s for Gillette. Every day it changes, running in a three-day cycle: first he has stubble, then he has shaving cream on and then he’s clean shaven. The New York Times has the pics.
I think the weirdest part of it is that it looks more like Nomar Garciaparra than it does Jeter, but maybe I’m imagining things.
And actually, if you’re looking for strange images of Derek Jeter, you’re not going to get any stranger than this. No, I won’t tell you what it is beforehand. You have to experience it for yourself. And yes, it’s safe for work, even if it will give you nightmares for the rest of your days.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 2
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 4
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 5
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 48
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)