Feb 24, 2011, 8:44 AM EST
This is … strange.
There’s a giant billboard of Derek Jeter on the side of a building in Manhattan. It’s for Gillette. Every day it changes, running in a three-day cycle: first he has stubble, then he has shaving cream on and then he’s clean shaven. The New York Times has the pics.
I think the weirdest part of it is that it looks more like Nomar Garciaparra than it does Jeter, but maybe I’m imagining things.
And actually, if you’re looking for strange images of Derek Jeter, you’re not going to get any stranger than this. No, I won’t tell you what it is beforehand. You have to experience it for yourself. And yes, it’s safe for work, even if it will give you nightmares for the rest of your days.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)