Feb 24, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
This is … strange.
There’s a giant billboard of Derek Jeter on the side of a building in Manhattan. It’s for Gillette. Every day it changes, running in a three-day cycle: first he has stubble, then he has shaving cream on and then he’s clean shaven. The New York Times has the pics.
I think the weirdest part of it is that it looks more like Nomar Garciaparra than it does Jeter, but maybe I’m imagining things.
And actually, if you’re looking for strange images of Derek Jeter, you’re not going to get any stranger than this. No, I won’t tell you what it is beforehand. You have to experience it for yourself. And yes, it’s safe for work, even if it will give you nightmares for the rest of your days.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million