Feb 25, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
Just witnessed in Scottsdale Stadium. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but I imagine it went something like this:
Trammell: Gee Kirk, weren’t the 1980s Tigers totally awesome?
Gibson: Yes, Alan. Yes we were.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)