Feb 26, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
I noticed when the Dodgers showed up here at Tempe Diablo Stadium today that they got off a bus in the parking lot behind the wall in right and walked across the field to their clubhouse on the third base line. No back entrance or anything fancy like that.
It makes sense, then, that if a few of the Dodgers wanted to leave while the game was still going on, they’d need to take a different route back to the parking lot. It just hadn’t occurred to me that the route would be right down the damn concourse:
Thank goodness I was down near the refreshment stands conducting research when they happened by.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)