Feb 26, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
I noticed when the Dodgers showed up here at Tempe Diablo Stadium today that they got off a bus in the parking lot behind the wall in right and walked across the field to their clubhouse on the third base line. No back entrance or anything fancy like that.
It makes sense, then, that if a few of the Dodgers wanted to leave while the game was still going on, they’d need to take a different route back to the parking lot. It just hadn’t occurred to me that the route would be right down the damn concourse:
Thank goodness I was down near the refreshment stands conducting research when they happened by.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 33
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 12
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 41
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut