Feb 26, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
I noticed when the Dodgers showed up here at Tempe Diablo Stadium today that they got off a bus in the parking lot behind the wall in right and walked across the field to their clubhouse on the third base line. No back entrance or anything fancy like that.
It makes sense, then, that if a few of the Dodgers wanted to leave while the game was still going on, they’d need to take a different route back to the parking lot. It just hadn’t occurred to me that the route would be right down the damn concourse:
Thank goodness I was down near the refreshment stands conducting research when they happened by.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)