Feb 28, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
Another day, another oblique strain in Brewers camp.
Mat Gamel was already shut down with a strained right oblique muscle and now Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Corey Hart is expected to miss at least two weeks with the same injury on the left side.
Hart, unlike Gamel, won’t have to worry about the injury endangering his roster spot, but oblique problems tend to linger and it could definitely impact him beyond spring training.
Perhaps he can spend the downtime working on his eyesight.
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a deal with Hanley Ramirez 0
- MLB Players React to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 9
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 76
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)