Feb 28, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
Another day, another oblique strain in Brewers camp.
Mat Gamel was already shut down with a strained right oblique muscle and now Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Corey Hart is expected to miss at least two weeks with the same injury on the left side.
Hart, unlike Gamel, won’t have to worry about the injury endangering his roster spot, but oblique problems tend to linger and it could definitely impact him beyond spring training.
Perhaps he can spend the downtime working on his eyesight.
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 0
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 9
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 139
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 101
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (139)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)