Feb 28, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
Another day, another oblique strain in Brewers camp.
Mat Gamel was already shut down with a strained right oblique muscle and now Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Corey Hart is expected to miss at least two weeks with the same injury on the left side.
Hart, unlike Gamel, won’t have to worry about the injury endangering his roster spot, but oblique problems tend to linger and it could definitely impact him beyond spring training.
Perhaps he can spend the downtime working on his eyesight.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)