Feb 28, 2011, 3:10 PM EST
I encountered these fine women just outside of the main concourse. From afar I assumed they were Brewers fans, by virtue of the hats. When I told them this, they were mildly offended. I salvaged the situation by noting that the hats actually undermine the Brewers’ stranglehold on beer iconography, appropriating the meme for Cubs fans in a particularly delicious fashion. Or something.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)