Feb 28, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
I encountered these fine women just outside of the main concourse. From afar I assumed they were Brewers fans, by virtue of the hats. When I told them this, they were mildly offended. I salvaged the situation by noting that the hats actually undermine the Brewers’ stranglehold on beer iconography, appropriating the meme for Cubs fans in a particularly delicious fashion. Or something.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming