Mar 1, 2011, 9:11 AM EDT
“In the past two years the condition, the overall condition was not excellent and was not to the point where I needed to be,” Matsuzaka said through interpreter Kenta Yamada. “So this year my goal will be to [in] better shape and be on the mound throughout the whole year during the regular season.
Now, if only having one’s overall condition be excellent also solved nibbling at the corners and taking a year between each pitch, I’d actually watch a Red Sox game he starts on occasion.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 93
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (93)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)