Mar 1, 2011, 9:11 AM EDT
“In the past two years the condition, the overall condition was not excellent and was not to the point where I needed to be,” Matsuzaka said through interpreter Kenta Yamada. “So this year my goal will be to [in] better shape and be on the mound throughout the whole year during the regular season.
Now, if only having one’s overall condition be excellent also solved nibbling at the corners and taking a year between each pitch, I’d actually watch a Red Sox game he starts on occasion.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 0
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 32
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)