Mar 2, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Most of us already have a rooting interest. But if you don’t or if you know someone who doesn’t, here’s the absolute best flow chart I’ve ever seen in my life to help you with your choice.
I’m struggling to see any of the choices that lead you to any specific team as wrong. Indeed, most of them are so dead right that they’ll probably make you squirm. And by you, I mean absolutely everyone.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)