Mar 3, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Sorry to everyone! my family, friends, MLB and my fans. I know I let a lot of ppl down and again I am sorry. I’ll talk more 2morrow, Gnite.
Not that it excuses anything. I guess what I can’t understand is how the dude who is obviously footing the bill on his night out in Scottsdale can’t be bothered to arrange for a designated driver. There’s not one dude you went to high school with who, for the cost of an extra room at your spring training condo, can’t make it his job to stay sober and drive your famous butt around?
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 18
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 5
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 86
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)