Mar 3, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Sorry to everyone! my family, friends, MLB and my fans. I know I let a lot of ppl down and again I am sorry. I’ll talk more 2morrow, Gnite.
Not that it excuses anything. I guess what I can’t understand is how the dude who is obviously footing the bill on his night out in Scottsdale can’t be bothered to arrange for a designated driver. There’s not one dude you went to high school with who, for the cost of an extra room at your spring training condo, can’t make it his job to stay sober and drive your famous butt around?
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)