Mar 3, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Sorry to everyone! my family, friends, MLB and my fans. I know I let a lot of ppl down and again I am sorry. I’ll talk more 2morrow, Gnite.
Not that it excuses anything. I guess what I can’t understand is how the dude who is obviously footing the bill on his night out in Scottsdale can’t be bothered to arrange for a designated driver. There’s not one dude you went to high school with who, for the cost of an extra room at your spring training condo, can’t make it his job to stay sober and drive your famous butt around?
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)